January 15, 2016
Aircraft Maintenance Records…
Today, I talk about 7 tips for organizing your airplane’s paperwork and maintenance records.
- Generate a concise, but complete, AD compliance record.
- Compute all applicable times for aircraft, engine(s), and prop(s).
- Organize maintenance records (logbooks) and separate the current ones from the old ones.
- Locate and organize all 337 forms.
- Go through the 337’s and make a list of the associated ICA’s (Instructions for continued airworthiness.) Keep this information available at annual inspection time.
- Organize all 8130’s and parts tags.
- Designate a location for miscellaneous items.
PLEASE… leave me a comment at the bottom of this page. Tell me what you would like to hear in future podcast episodes. Or, ask a question you would like answered.